How To Fight Back

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Postby pulener » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm

These places that hunt species to extinction for short term gain need to be destroyed. I am already fighting for 2 other similar causes so happy to assist here too. My company organizes Caribbean travel for large corporate groups and I am actually planning a Cayman trip for October. We obviously would not have gone to any dolphin parks anyway but will now also steer clear of all the companies on your boycott lists. This is my second function in the Caymans and I had planned to revisit a couple of the restaurants and other places the group enjoyed last trip but will be using alternatives this time, in compliance with your boycott lists. The online battle is more fun than work for me, and I have a few friends who will want to join in and fight back against the dolphin parks in the Caymans and the companies that have aligned themselves with them.
pulener

Postby gavloan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 am

Wreaking as much havoc as possible for these murderers is good sport. I like doing it and it's for a good cause.
gavloan

Postby Boone32 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 am

Always happy to help with a good cause. Murdering any mammal is a crime against humanity.
Boone32

Postby tanderson » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I will do anything to help get these kinds of places closed down. How can people go and see any animals confined in tanks, let alone the ones that suffer such brutality just to amuse a few people who don't care or know any better.
tanderson

Postby Jgordon » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 am

I'll help. Creating chaos for the places killing the dolphins is right up my alley!
Jgordon

Postby LisDieve » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Great cause, count me in. Let's have some fun with these dolphin killing morons.
LisDieve

Postby ryandenhurst » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:18 am

I am appalled at the way they mistreat, abuse, kill, torment and ship like machines these beautiful creatures. I would never have gone to any dolphin encounters anyway where they are locked up, but I thought the one in the Cayman Islands was open, or at least that's the way it looks on their website. Obviously misleading. I'll be happy to pass the word and have some fun with the places involved in killing dolphin for profit!
ryandenhurst

Postby lrmerls » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 pm

What a sick and pathetic way to make money. We won't go near them!!!
lrmerls

Re: How To Fight Back

Postby OccupySeaworld » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 pm

You have our full support.

EMPTY THE TANKS WORLDWIDE!

Blackfish is the beginning of the END to all dolphin and marine parks worldwide. They are already seeing a drastic decline of ticket sales.

You should join us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/OccupySeaWorld

Never give up!
OccupySeaworld

Re: How To Fight Back

Postby EndSlavery » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 am

Captivity, of animals as intelligent as dolphin is SLAVERY!

WE MUST end this by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

BOYCOTT - Not just the attractions but ANYONE tied to them in ANY WAY. TELL THEM why you will NOT be visiting their business.

PARK OWNERS - Need to advertise. Find their ads online and click on them. Every click costs money, NOT spent on other advertising/brainwashing

EDUCATE - At least ONE person EVERY DAY. 90% of them ONLY need to be told (shown a video, clip of The Cove, Blackfish, etc.) to see how the dolphin are hunted down and killed.

BE CREATIVE - MANY things best left not posted. THINK! WE are the ones with minds of our own, NOT gullible to the BS by the PRISONS. ANY WAY to DAMAGE THEM in ANY WAY - DO IT!

If you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
EndSlavery

Previous

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?