Don’t support this commercial cruelty

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Don’t support this commercial cruelty

Postby humanesocietyorg » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Whales, dolphins, and other marine mammals in captivity is a torturous subsistence unlike life in the sea. It's impossible to maintain a family group in captivity, which is just one of the many tragedies for captive whales and dolphins. Anyone visiting captive parks please consider what these highly intelligent animals have lost in order to entertain us.

Dolphins are extremely self cognizant and fully aware of abstract thinking, beyond even what humans understand about them. When taken from the wild they are violently and traumatically displaced from their own societies.

Please do not support this extreme cruelty for the sake of commercial profits. Refuse to visit these kinds of places and anyone associated with them.

I am an active member of the Humane Society's captive marine animal branch and will spread your information to our tens of thousands of members to support you in your cause.

This is their website
http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/captive_marine

Please join, contribute and assist in any way you can, as we all work towards the same cause, to enlighten society to the extreme cruelty of these beautiful creatures.

I organize travel for our members and found this website while looking for information for our upcoming trip to the Cayman Islands. I will certainly not include in our itinerary any of the businesses on your Cayman Islands boycott list, and will ask our members to assist in your efforts to cripple the Cayman Islands dolphin parks and companies associated with them by any means necessary.
humanesocietyorg

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?