How do you feel about Dolphin Parks?

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Postby SlaterFamily » Thu May 10, 2012 5:16 pm

It takes a special kind of sick greed to torture and mutilate dolphins like that for profit. I've wondered about how they get their dolphins, and now understand how even the ones that say they are coming from other dolphin parks are still depleting the wild dolphin, since it is well known that dolphins do not multiply in captivity.

Needless to say, we'll not be seeing any dolphins in the Caymans!
SlaterFamily

boycott

Postby climbntravel » Mon May 14, 2012 3:11 am

What a terrible waste of intelligent life. Taking ANY animals from the wild like that and putting them in cages should be outlawed.
climbntravel

Postby karendresser » Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Sooooooooooooooooo happy 2 have found this site before going to any dolphin parks. Your information is an invaluable assett to the dolphin species, and conservation of all intelligent mammal species.
karendresser

Postby georgiaplanner » Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Maimimg, killing, torturing, destroying dolphin societey, just plain wrong.

Patronizing these kinds of places, funding their practices with admission fres, is exactly the same as killing the dolphin. Without our tourist dollars they don't have a chance of staying in business.
georgiaplanner

Postby BeshegreE » Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Let the dophins go. Put the dolphin park owners in the cages and lock the door!
BeshegreE

Postby BrianTN » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Catching and killing the dolphin like that is a CRIME!

It's called murder, the premeditated act of killing another intelligent mammal.

Not ONE CENT of our tourist dollars will help support these kinds of places.

Best of luck with the cause.
BrianTN

NOT Okay

Postby delamo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 am

What kind of sick bastards go plucking dolphins out of their homes in the ocean and torture them like that!?!?!?!

The people responsible for these atrocities will surely suffer eternal punishment of the highest magnitude.

Hunting dolphin or any other intelligent mammal is most certainly NOT okay!
delamo

Postby NadiaT » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm

I am very supportive of your cause but I am wondering why just the Cayman Islands dolphin parks?

I found this site by googling for dolphin park boycotts everywhere and it was the first site.

Why not provide a forum for the boycott and discussion of ALL parks, swims, encounters, everywhere where the animals are taken from the wild and kept in captivity?

Regardless, you have the full support of myself and our little travel group. We have not been to the Cayman Islands yet but will check back if we decide to go.
NadiaT

RE: NOT Okay

Postby csanders » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 am

More than not "okay" torturing and murdering dolphin like that is contemptible and the owners of these dolphin parks need to be treated the same. Beat the hell out of them, their family, their children, then lock them up in a cage and throw away the key!
csanders

NOT okay

Postby stacyny » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 am

It's so NOT okay to lock up dolphin, let alone the way they are hunted. It's the greed mongering scum playing God with nature's creatures that belongs behind bars!
stacyny

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?