Canceled after seeing this!

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Canceled after seeing this!

Postby nobelstl » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

My husband made a reservation at one of the dolphin parks in Grand Cayman. I canceled it within hours of seeing this website. Hard to believe anyone in their right mind would go to any of these kinds of places knowing how the dolphin are slaughtered to get there just for the sake of a few bucks.
nobelstl

Postby Sally.M » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Same here. We will not be spending any money at these kinds of places when we get to the Caymans next month. Better to go see the stingrays, where they can come and go if they like.
Sally.M

We canceled

Postby bbob33 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 am

Great information! We thought the dolphin were able to come and go, like their sting ray city. After reading about the horrible deaths and torture in the capturing process we immediately canceled! Great site, very educational!
bbob33

Postby bralAbapy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 am

Just canceled our Dolphin Park reservation, AND one of the restaurants on the boycott list. Thanks for the great info, we do not want to spend one cent at any place making these horrific dolphin parks keep running, in the Cayman Islands or anywhere else.
bralAbapy

Postby fefelir » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

After reading the website and seeing the videos there is no doubt in my mind that catching dolphins from their homes in the oceans and putting them in swimming pools is one of the most inhumane practices on earth. I canceled our dolphin swim reservations, as well as several places on the boycott list.
fefelir

Postby untoftolf » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Wife had reservations. I found this website. We talked about it. Wife canceled reservations.
untoftolf

Postby Attanyvat » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:39 pm

We came, we read, we canceled. It was that simple.
Attanyvat

Postby bruimureaub » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't want any part of helping support the death and destruction caused by these dolphin parks in the Cayman Islands or anywhere else.
bruimureaub

Postby ReginkaA » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

I had no idea about the destruction, or the way the dolphins were killed and maimed along the way. I changed to a different hotel and several different restaurants and other places as a result of seeing this website. Keep up the good work.
ReginkaA

Postby vendels » Fri May 27, 2011 2:15 pm

I crossed several places off my list, Cathy Church and three restaurants. There are plenty of alternatives to the places contributing to the death and destruction of dolphin.
vendels

Next

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?