Boycott ALL The Places Contributing to Dolphin Death!

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Dolphin Safe Alternatives

Postby KawBoagsrag » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 am

We were in the Caymans last week. There are many alternatives to all the boycotted places, here are just a few
Cathy Church >>>>> Cayman Camera
Guy Harvey’s Gallery >>>>> Kennedy Gallery
Cayman Helicopters >>>>> The flight in and out, see just as much
Wall to Wall Diving >>>>> Off the Wall Diving
KawBoagsrag

Boycott

Postby gorodinkey » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:07 pm

We just had a wonderful Cayman Islands vacation. Happy to report that we found very suitable alternatives to every single company on the boycott lists. In fact, avoiding some of the longstanding favorites like the Wharf actually helped us discover new restaurants, not listed in the magazines with the dolphin parks, that we probably otherwise would not have found. Keep up the fight and close those awful places down, along with anyone selling out to make a few quick bucks off them.
gorodinkey

Boycott Fine Dine

Postby alizaferra » Sat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm

There's a delivery service on Grand Cayman called Fine Dine In. They have ads for the dolphin parks too. Boycott?
alizaferra

Boycott ALL

Postby nobelstl » Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

I would not patronize ANY place making money directly or indirectly from those dolphin prisons!
nobelstl

Boycotting

Postby SteveRice » Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Planning our Cayman Islands vacation now for July. Will avoid all on boycott list. Not bad enough they have one but TWO dolphin prisons? WTF is up with that?

Plenty of great looking places in the Caymans so far for everything we plan on doing, so it's very easy to avoid the ones on the boycott list, profiting from the mutilation of dolphin!

Thanks for letting us know who to avoid.
SteveRice

Boycotted

Postby TstewartT » Wed May 18, 2011 5:11 am

We just had a great cayman islands vacation. Did NOT go to any dolphin parks, or any of the places on the boycott list. I like being a part of something that will change the course of an entire species. Everyone PLEASE stay away from the dolphin parks in the Caymans and the places that do business with them.There are PLENTY of very good or better alternatives to every single place on the boycott list.
TstewartT

boycott

Postby hlandsers » Thu May 19, 2011 9:56 am

I'm planning my Cayman vacation now. Will not be including any dolphin parks or places doing business with them in my plans. If they are on the boycott list, they are off our itinerary. It took a few minutes longer to pick a different restaurant for one of our functions but we ended up at Grand Old House and that looks better anyway. Not going to the Reef Resort looks like a good decision in general, dolphin park owners or not, based on some of the reviews I've see. Doing good deeds goes rewarded, it seems. Avoiding the places on the boycott list and finding better replacements, even saving money. Yep, I can live with that.
hlandsers

Postby anaeraBaf » Thu May 19, 2011 5:01 pm

We just had a great cayman islands vacation. Did NOT go to any dolphin parks, or any of the places on the boycott list. I like being a part of something that will change the course of an entire species. Everyone PLEASE stay away from the dolphin parks in the Caymans and the places that do business with them.There are PLENTY of very good or better alternatives to every single place on the boycott list.

Would not even consider going to any dolphin prisons but didn't think to steer clear of the other places doing business with them until reading here. Based on the boycott list I made quite a few adjustments to our itinerary, and we are now going to enjoy a 100% dolphin safe Cayman Islands vacation.
anaeraBaf

Join the fight

Postby FeewFarsell » Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 am

Hey there!

I have to say hello to everyone! It is a good forum. I'm considering advertising on this internet site, because you are taking a stand against what you believe in.

Kidnapping and murdering dolphin is WRONG.

I join the boycott, and the fight!
FeewFarsell

Postby fraulurge » Mon May 30, 2011 10:31 pm

I would not patronize ANY place making money directly or indirectly from those dolphin prisons!

It takes more than just not patronizing the dolphin parks, if you really want to help, do some of the things suggested. These are good ideas and will be effective, it just takes a little time and commitment. I don't mind spending a few minutes a day fighting back for the dolphin. Look at the videos and pictures of what these places are doing to them. It's unbelievable and completely unacceptable in a civilized society.
fraulurge

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?