Boycott ALL The Places Contributing to Dolphin Death!

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Postby lentrino » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 am

Hunting dolphin involves maiming their babies to get the mother to come to their rescue, then they club the mother unconscious, wrap her in a bag and transport her hundreds of miles, only to awake in a tiny little enclosure with all her family member s gone, most of them dead.

Hunting dolphin is one of the most barbaric acts of all human involvement with sea animals and places like this must be shut down.

Boycott everyone on the list until they close. I am happy to join this most worthy cause.
lentrino

boycott

Postby entinal » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 am

Some things are just so obviously wrong.

Slaughtering intelligent free living animals for profit is one of them.

I will patronize none of the businesses associated with the dolphin parks on my vacation to the Caymans.
entinal

Postby kellyteller » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

The way they are killing and murdering dolphins to capture them and take them to cages is the most deplorable act of inhumanity I have ever seen. I am planning our Cayman vacation now and will not be going to any of the dolphin parks or places on the boycott lists. What they are doing is nothing short of murder and kidnapping and they need to be closed down, along with anyone else profiting from it.
kellyteller

Postby Briananna » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am

I will be happy to steer clear of any places on the boycott list on my upcoming Cayman trip to help save the dolphin.
Briananna

Postby LymnLady » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

This is just so wrong on so many levels. We will not be going to any dolphin parks in the Cayman Islands or any of the places on the boycott lists. Keep Dolphin FREE!
LymnLady

Postby ashley33 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 am

Harassing, torturing, murdering and kidnapping dolphin is anything but okay. Count us out of any dolphin parks on our Cayman vacation! And we won't be going to any of the places on the boycott list.
ashley33

Postby billlisa » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

We never would have gone to any dolphin parks where they are caged up anyway, but thanks for the list of places affiliated with them, we will avoid them as well. Killing dolphin for capital gain and amusement is one of the most sickening acts mankind still commits. This is very helpful in planning our Cayman vacation, narrowing down our list of things to do. There are so many restaurants and other things to do in the Caymans I can cross many off the list to help narrow it down.
billlisa

Postby flintky » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks for the lists! We are eco friendly travelers and will not be going to any of those places. It appears there are more than enough restaurants, tours, and everything else in the Cayman Islands as it is.
flintky

Postby serry » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Good to know. Will not be including any of these places in our upcoming trip to the Caymans. Best of luck with your crusade.
serry

Postby drozer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Tragic, the way entire families are broken apart and killed and transported off to prisons for our entertainment. Will never patronize any captive parks of any mammals, nor the ones doing business with them.
drozer

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?