Boycott ALL The Places Contributing to Dolphin Death!

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

RE: Boycot ALL The Places Contributing to Dolphin Death!

Postby glenntenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Happy to say that after a wonderful holiday in the Caymans we never went to any of these kinds of places. Thanks for the great information and best of luck with your cause.
glenntenn

Postby millie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am

Appreciate all the information, especially the parts about how the dolphin are hunted down and captured like their lives are so meaningless. Add me to the list! I won't go to the dolphin parks during our trip to the Cayman Islands, that's for sure!
millie

RE: Boycott ALL The Places Contributing to Dolphin Death!

Postby almariews » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am

Very informative, found this before going to the Caymans, fortunately! Have to admit, did see a dolphin show in Orlando, and they do a great job of disguising their corporate profits as HELPING dolphin. Yeah, right, all makes perfect sense now. Will NOT go to any more dolphin parks in the Cayman Islands or anywhere else where they are shipped in, can see them in Florida in their natural habitats. Keep up the great work!
almariews

Postby StanW » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 am

Very enlightening, I have to admit, I never knew about all the dirty little secrets behind these dolphin attractions. We'll never to to these kinds of confined dolphin parks again. Best of luck with your cause.
StanW

Postby cpoole » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:19 pm

We will definitely not be going to any confined marine parks in the Cayman Islands (or anywhere else, after seeing all this!). My only question is why? The Cayman Islands are a tiny island surrounded by natural marine life. Why are they shipping dolphin in and putting them in pens? I knew a guy that worked with the trainers at Seaworld, and he said they have to beat and starve these poor dolphins to make them put on the shows. Is it just greed? How did the government there allow this to happen? All the reefs getting destroyed, isn't that their main industry? Tourism, divers, snorkelers, people who do not want to go to places where the reefs are all destroyed from the run offs, and the dive sites are all ruined. Let alone all the cruelty to animals. Doesn't make much sense to me. What do I know, just enough now to stay away from these kinds of places. Thanks to the people running this website for all the information, and photos I could not even watch all the way through. These are highly intelligent animals, LET THEM BE!!!
cpoole

Postby Dasfolex » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 am

That's just horrible what they are doing to the dolphins. NO WAY we go to any of those places!
Dasfolex

Postby cherel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

I had thought the seaquariums and places like Seaworld were good places to take our kids for fun and education. Reading the information here, and doing some research of my own, there is not any possible way for them to go around capturing dolphin in any humane way. They get dolphin from places like the Cove in Japan, and other similar slaughter houses where thousands of dolphin die for a few that survive the trip to their little cement pools. The whole practice is based on lies, made up by the marine park industry, and believed because it makes sense...UNTIL spending a few minutes and seeing all the horrific pictures and videos of them being clubbed and killed and kidnapped from their home and family in the sea.

I would never visit any marine attraction, and can proudly say that no one in our group will be frequenting any of these places on our trip to the Cayman Islands.
cherel

Postby chrisowc » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 am

There's no excuse for killing all those dolphin, or taking them from their families and locking them up in little tanks. No excuse except GREED of people willing to stoop to these lengths to line their pockets. No excuse for anyone to be going to these kinds of confined dolphin parks with the information so easy to find. I know I don't want anything to do with them.
chrisowc

Postby KPOD27 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 am

Will avoid like the plague!
KPOD27

Postby stevenbosen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Cruelty to the extreme, all for greed, by people who should be the ones locked up in the cages, NOT the dolphin!
stevenbosen

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?