How do you feel about Dolphin Parks?

How do you feel about the capture of dolphin from the wild for Cayman Dolphin parks, or any other marine mammals for any captive parks.

Postby snanarst » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Let the dolphin go and lock the owners up in cages!
snanarst

Postby petersellarga » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 am

Murder,for any form of personal amusement has not been socially condoned for over 100 years. Why this fiasco is allowed continue at such an environmentally dependant island is beyond me.
petersellarga

Postby pugable » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Hunting, killing, maiming, shipping, jailing, dolphin is not okay at all, and all of the people involved will suffer now from the business I will not give them (along with everyone else), and they will soon answer to a much higher judge and pay a much higher price. Murdering intelligent animals capable of abstract thought for profit is the ultimate crime against humanity.
pugable

Not Okay

Postby shopaks » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Killing, maimimg, and destroying thousands of highly intelligent mammals for profit is NOT okay. I gladly join your cause.
shopaks

Postby Rofmoth » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

The whole practice of hunting and confining animals is rather archaic, putting it mildly. We would never have gone to any dolphin parks where they dolphin are not naturally there, but thank you for the list of other places to boycott. We’ll have no dolphin blood on our hands during our Cayman Islands vacation.
Rofmoth

No Sane Person Would Visit A Doplhin Park

Postby Chris Bolton » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 am

To the park owners, this is a greed over preservation of live decision. For the people that visit the parks they obviously must not be ckecking this site first, or worst, are aware of all the facts concerning the outright murder and torture of innocent highly evolved animals and don't care. I believe that with enough sites like this, showing the facts behind the lies told by the dolphin park goers, in Cayman and all the others, they will eventually get shut down due to lack of business.
Chris Bolton

first topic

Postby OnHoliday » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:36 am

I wish the dolphins could put PEOPLE in tanks! Then the owners of dophin parks would know what the hunt entaild and how UNhappy these sorts of place are.
OnHoliday

Murdering intelligent animals is NOT okay!

Postby EdWallace » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm

It's just plain cruel and driven by pure greed, paid for by the unwary or uncary. The people hunting and imprisoning these beautiful dolphins are the ones that belong dead and in jail!
EdWallace

Postby Billct32 » Sat May 05, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm sorry to admit that I was looking to book a dolphin swim for our group and found this site (THANKFULLY!) first.

Seeing all the death and torture of such beautiful animals made me physically ill, and sad to know this is still going on with so many people not even knowing about the hunting and transporting.

I had thought maybe it would be a good activity for our whole family, especially the kids. NOT!

I'll spend the money on other activities and bring a few of the photos with me in case any of the other people still want to go while we're in the Caymans.

Thank you for the very eye opening insight into this unfortunate exploitation of such beautiful intelligent dolphins. I wish you the very best of luck with your cause.

- Bill
Billct32

NOT okay

Postby bobHpa » Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

It is NOT okay to hunt and kill animals, especially such highly intelligent creatures like dolphins. The whole practice of taking animals out of the wild and putting them in cages is shameful, but the things they do to the dolphins are outright barbaric!

May all the park owners and everyone involved with them burn eternally inside the cages of hell for all eternity.

I will NOT be booking any dolphin encounters, ever!
bobHpa

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dolphin - Is It Okay?